Meet Kevin, a Long Lake resident. Step inside his Long Lake, New York state of mind.
The best resources for learning about Long Lake:
Word of mouth. The internet. The Hamilton County Express.
Your go-to locale for…
- Coffee: Kickerville Mobil.
- A sandwich: Long Lake Diner for the hamburger.
- A night out with friends: The Adirondack Hotel.
- Date night: The Adirondack Hotel.
- A glass of wine or cocktail: Trail’s End in Tupper Lake.
- Dessert: Berry pie at The Adirondack Hotel.
The hotel you always book or recommend to friends:
The ONE thing visits must see or do:
Your favorite hidden (or not so anymore) gem, and why:
The northern end of the lake has a beautiful beach. Anywhere else it would be a tourist attraction, but here it’s just a place you find by boat. It’s public, State land.
Number of hours or days required in town for the “full” experience.
The town is great for what type of visitor (please select 1-3 from options below):
- INNOVATE (the tinkerers and life-long students)
- RECREATE (the adventure-seekers and fitness gurus)
- Other: The person who likes outdoor sports, like fishing and hunting and things like that. Who enjoys incorporating the outdoors into their recreation: Snowmobiles, ATVs, Photography.
The town is best explored by…
The town is best explored in what season?